terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Coldplay's Prayer



Oh God I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach You
Cos I don't know what to do
Oh God I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and
I want to talk to You, oh I want to talk to You

You can take a picture of something You see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung, or do
Something that's never been done?



Eu vivo tão ansiosa com relação ao futuro,
enquanto devia deitar tranquila e deixar Você
me fazer mais uma das suas lindas surpresas
Porque Você é um Deus bom e surpreendente.
E é sempre muito bom poder falar com Você...

2 comentários:

  1. Que lindeza.

    O bom de vim caducar aqui. É que tudo muda por dentro. Você sempre tá na frente, mostrando um jeito mais bonito e mais humano de ver as coisas.


    Beeeeiiijo.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. "Then sing me a song love again
    Say the words that heal my heart
    And sing me a song lova and then
    Let Your words remind me who I am" ♫

    Incrível como mesmo a essa distância tu me faz bem...
    SAUDADES! (L)

    ResponderExcluir